1. The Thinks You Can Think - A challenge to create a photo-less page and just use journalling. I've been doing this more lately but had already used up TWO with these challenges :)
3. Star-Bellied Sneetches - A challenge to scrap someone important to you.
4. The Grinch - Use art journalling to tell a "darker side" story.
5. The Places You'll Go - Scrap a travel based page.
6. Fox in Socks - Use a quote on your page. I did this one WITHOUT a template and am so happy with how it turned out!
7. Hop on Pop - Another template challenge (love me some templates!)
8, I Am the Lorax - Scrap a page about who you are (this was hard to do and still fit it into the baby book I'm working on!)
9. Horton Hears a Who - Make one photo BIG!
10. The Cat - Create a "messy" page.
11. Green Eggs and Ham - Use green in your background, at least one element and in your photo.
12. Wockets in my Pockets - Create a page using the hot pocket trend.
13. Hatching the Egg - Using a certain photo editing technique (which I have been looking for all my life!!)
And that was my VERY successful scrapping weekend!
Until next time...