25 November, 2010

More Pages...

Well, these are old layouts but I've never posted them so I thought I'd give you some more eye candy today (there's A LOT of them!)...

These are mostly self-explanatory layouts...you can click on them to see a bigger version.

Kit - A Touch of Winter by Erica Zane

Kit - Connect by the Scrap Matters Design Team
Template - Fabulously Negative v4 by WM[Squared] Designs

Kit - Harvest Happiness by Jady Day Studio
Alpha - Rustic Chic Alpha by Jady Day Studio
Date Bits - EZ Date Bits v1 by Erica Zane

Kit - Just One More Story by Graham Like the Cracker and Chelle's Creations
Metal Alpha & stitches - Sleep Tight by Jennifer Barrette
Round Alpha - Rustic Chic Alpha (recoloured) by Jady Day Studio
Metal Date Bits - Metal Date Bits by Stolen Moments

This is a double page layout. The photos were just so cute and this kit just so perfect that I had to do both pages. The first will be the left side and the second, the right side.

Kit - Pumpkin Spice by Jennifer Barrette
Leaf scatters - Magic Autumn by BL Design
Frame - Harvest Happiness by Jady Day Studio
Date swirl - Perfect Date Monthly Date Swirls by Jennifer Barrette

Kit - Pumpkin Spice by Jennifer Barrette
Leaf scatters - Magic Autumn by BL Design
Raffia bow - Early for Autumn by Thalaris
Template by Liz (Tuesday Template Challenge)

This next page was for the Extreme Makeover Challenge so I will show you the page I was remaking, as well.

This was the original:

Kit - Wynken, Blynken and Nod by Stolen Moments and Scraps by Jenn

This is the redo:
Kit - True Blessings by LDrag Designs
Precious WA - So Big! by Man in the Moon Designs
Clipping Mask - So This is Love by Sahlin Studios

I don't like the title on this one so I think I'll have to rework it!
Kit - The Three R's by Threeology

This one was also for an Extreme Makeover Challenge and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the redo!!

The original:
Kit - Christmas Morning Train parts by Sweet as Mel, Random Inspirations by Monica, Latte'Dah Designs and Kim's Scrappin'

This is the redo - can you even tell it's the same?
Kit - Season of Giving by Sahlin Studios
Word Bits - Season of Giving Snipettes by Sahlin Studios
Date Element - Simply Dated v.8 by WM[Squared] Designs
Template - temp blends sampler by Jenn Lindsey

Kit - Modish (some recoloured) by GeniaBeana Scraps
Alpha - Modish Acrylic Alpha by GeniaBeana Scraps
Flower buds (recoloured) - Easter Morning by Stolen Moments and Man in the Moon Designs
Leaf - Sweet 'n Blue by Elo Designs
Stones - Ohe Matelot by Cjournet13
Template - Fine Waves Template by A'nyi

Kit - Coastal Getaway by the Scrap Matters Design Team
Alpha - Vintage Summer Bonus Alpha by WM[Squared] Designs
Template by Happy Scrap Girl

Kit - Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow by Plum Dumpling Designs

That's all for now! I'm currently working on my 2011 calendar and it's taking me WAY too long! Hopefully I'll finish it soon so I can print it!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment