09 January, 2011

New name and speed scrap LO!

Hi everybody. Well, firstly, since this is now my scrapping blog and I have a different family blog, I thought this one should have a new name...I'm not sure what yet...I suck at naming things! Any ideas out there?

I also wanted to share this layout with you that I did last night at a slooooow speed scrap (it's the only way I got it done :) ). It took me a LONG time to do this page but I am now trying to get my Indianapolis book done and I really wanted to redo the first page (I don't like the original!) So, since this speed scrap called for a photoless layout, I thought this was the perfect chance!

Here is the original layout:
Kraft paper - 365 International Edition Take 2 by mgl Scraps
Kit - Rustic Grass by Digi-Designs by Nicole
Football - Coach Cocoa by Scrappy Cocoa
Books - Paint Your Life by Cali

This is my redo (with a really long list of credits!):
Flowers (some recoloured) & Paper - Pure Tendresse by Galiscrap
Football & mud splat - Play the Game by Chelle's Creations
Greenery - Fresh Attitue by Chouk77
String - Pimp My Picture by Dilo Designs
Frame - Go Green by WM[Squared] and Sarah Bennett
Bead Scatter - Forget-Me-Not by Andilynn Designs
Book - Into My Home by Cali Design
Date element - Fill in the Blank by Erica Zane
Brick wall (recoloured) - Ready for School Collab by Chriscrap
Rubon Alpha - Easter Morning by Stolen Moments & Man in the Moon Designs

I LOVE how it turned out!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I haven't really looked at your scrapbooking much lately, so went through the whole bunch! I love them and can hardly wait for you to get your books done!!

    ReplyDelete