17 March, 2011

Guest CT!!

So, it's about time I updated this blog!! I applied for the ScrapMatters Creative Team last month and wasn't really expecting much. There were a TON of talented ladies that applied and it was only a one day call! I was so excited when I found out that I'd been selected to be a Guest CT Member for the month of March!! I just love ScrapMatters and they have such talented designers so the only question was...what to scrap with!! I have three layouts that I want to show off right now (and there are more on the way!) Each layout is followed by a preview of the kit, which is linked to the store.

The first layout was done with a gorgeous kit by LDrag Designs called Happy Days! I just knew that the soft colours would be perfect for this page of my youngest boy! I also used Alpha Snips by Stolen Moments Designs and Bigs & Littles Template by Connie Prince.



The next page I did was for our Indianapolis book, which I am so hoping to get done sometime soon so I can send it off to print! I gotta stop redoing those pages!! LOL I used Winter Wishes by the very talented Jennifer Labre and a template by canadianmommy for the Tuesday Template challenge over at ScrapMatters.


The last page I did was one from our trip to France. I had to resurrect the negatives and scan this photo in, but I knew when I saw Amy Stoffel's kit Where Poppies Bloom, that I just had to use it to scrap this photo! I also used Plain Alpha by Flowerscraps.

These are just some of the completely gorgeous kits I've gotten to play with so far and I can't wait to show you what else I've done! But, that will have to wait for another day!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment