09 September, 2011

I've Been MIA but this is worth it!

I have been MIA lately. Summer really does that to a person. I am working on a fabulous project as a birthday present for my grandmother but I'm not sure if I'll post those until it's all done and given. It has been keeping me busy, though. I've also (almost) completed my Indianapolis book (I have ONE more page) and I will post a few more of those pages or maybe a preview of the book when I have it uploaded, if I can!

Anyway, I'm here to tell you about some fabulous new goodness over at ScrapMatters. The designers have gotten together this month to do not one, not two but three collabs with the same colour scheme. This is just a teaser and I'm only going to post the first one...you'll have to come back tomorrow to see the next one (or just head over to the ScrapMatters store to check them all out!!)

This first one is perfect for one of the pages for the gift I'm working on so I'll show it off first. It's called Vintage Surf Shop and is totally adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment