08 January, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi all! I know this blog is sadly neglected but the craziness of December is done now, so hopefully I will post some more. I also am hoping to finish my oldest's first year book this year so I'm hoping to do more scrapping that way.

I also have some exciting news that I hadn't yet shared! In addition to be a ScrapMatters Girl, I have also joined the Cheery-O team over at Oscraps. I am really excited about this. It's a different style of scrapping and I've really been enjoying the new look to some of my pages! Here are a few I've done for that store.

Kit: Embrace by paislee press designs
Date Marker: Abstract Token Months by Anna Aspnes Designs
Font: Suzy's Hand

Kit: This Much by paislee press
Font: SMD Heather by Stolen Moments

Kit: Family by Oscraps Collaboration

Kit: Family by Oscraps Collaboration
Date Stamp: date me no 3 by paislee press designs

Kit: Baby Love by Biograffiti
Background Paper: PotPourri Paperie No 3 by Anna Aspnes Designs
Template: Artsy Layered Template No 31 by Anna Aspnes Designs
Font: SMD Delightfully Ordinary by Stolen Moments

Kit: cOzy by Oscraps Collaboration
Font: Just Realize

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment