06 June, 2014

Out of the Ashes Rises...

My scrapping blog (or a Phoenix but I don't really have any use for one of those so I'll just stick to the blog)!  I think I'd like to start posting my pages here again.  Hopefully I can keep up.  I have just started my Hawaii vacation album so most pages will be for that album.  Can't wait to see you more!

Anyway, here are a few pages I got done in May:

The Pants


Using:
Americana Collaboration by Paula Kesselring & Studio 68
ArtPlay Palette Snow Fun by Anna Aspnes
Painted FotoBlendz No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Steel Magnolia Alpha by LJS Digital Designs
Font: The SandraB

In Time?

Using:
Wish You Were Here by Snips 'n Snails Designs
Wish You Were Here Cardstock by Snips 'n Snails Designs
Photography Frames Vol. 4 Joanne Brisbois
ArtsyPaint No. 3 Anna Aspnes
Passport Stamps No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Gone Fishing Alphas by Snips 'n Snails Designs
Wish You Were Here Alpha by Snips 'n Snails Designs
Artsy Blends 1 by Angelclaud ArtRoom
Font: Frosting for Breakfast

Splash!

Using:
Swim Like A Fish by Clever Monkey Graphics
Water Drops No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Just Like Dad by Angelclaud ArtRoom
Font: The SandraB

Roar!

Using:
Beach Memories by Createwings Designs
House Blend by Danielle Young Designs & Pink Reptile Designs
Artsy Paint No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
SO December Template by Scrapping with Liz
Font: The SandraB

On Our Way

Using:
Travel Time by Anita Designs
On Travel by Jady Day Studio
Happy Travels by HGD by Laurie Ann
Alphabet Soup by Studio 68
Eat Cake by KimB Designs & Jenn Reed
Font: The SandraB

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment