01 November, 2014

I've Slowed Down!

Well, my goal of having my Hawaii book done for Christmas is no more.  Really, I've been working on a bunch of other projects, too, and it has just gotten too far behind.  I will finish it, though.  Until then, I've done a few more pages!

Polynesian Cultural Center p1
Using:
Tropical Aloha by Clever Monkey Graphics
Font: The SandraB


Polynesian Cultural Center p2
 Using:
Tropical Aloha by Clever Monkey Graphics
Font: The SandraB

Canoe Pageant
Using:
trOpical: an Oscraps Collaboration
Summer Painted Freebie by Tracy Martin Designs
Seaside Serenity by Anita Designs
Another Ordinary Day – Attachers by KimB Designs
Fall Pumpkin Patch by Clever Monkey Graphics
Swim Like A Fish by Clever Monkey Graphics
Summer Story by Clever Monkey Graphics
Under the Boardwalk by Clever Monkey Graphics
Hipster Wannabe by Tracy Martin Designs & Clever Monkey Graphics
Embroidery by Clever Monkey Graphics
Rubber Stamp Alpha by Tracy Martin Designs
Hooked – Sea Sand Brushes & Layer Style by KimB Designs
DIY Stitched Pennants by Chelle's Creations
Horizon by Little Green Frog Desigsn
Font: The SandraB

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment