19 April, 2015

Spring Scrapping

Well, I've been making a bit of progress on some of my books...tackling some of the pages I've been putting off for a while.  Now I have these to show you!

 Using:
Genealogy Mini Kit & Frame Pack by Joanne Brisebois
Watercolor Trees No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Happy Winter Days by Ninigoesdigi
Hang On by Tracy Martin Designs
Narcisse des Pres by Ldrag Designs
Stick 'Ems Alpha by TaylorMade Designs
Glitter Alpha Set No. 5 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts: Old Newspaper Types, Miss

I've been trying to figure out how to do this page forever.  Then, I saw Anna's watercolor trees and Joanne's new genealogy frames and I knew just what I was going to do!  I used the clone tool to remove the tree graphic from the background paper so I could use the watercolor stamp in blue.  There is still a bit to finish on this page as I'm trying to track down a particular photo and a couple of dates but I'm so glad to have it mostly done!

 For the Oscraps Multi-Designer Challenge...come join us! 

Using:
Be Mine by Maya de Groot
Under The Boardwalk by Clever Monkey Graphics
MultiMedia Hearts No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Butterfly Kisses (retired) by Tracy Martin Designs
From My Notebook {simply true love} by Designs by Sue Cummings
Mister Right by Jimbo Jambo Designs
Font: DJB Bailey

Using:
Funtastical Bundle by Forever Joy Designs
It's Cosmic by Amber LaBau & Erica Zane
Toadally by Chelle's Creations
Days2Month No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts: DJB Bailey, Janda Elegant Handwriting, stamPete

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment