03 February, 2010

Rachel's Room

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted any scrapbooking stuff but there's a new kit out this week that I have to tell you about! It's an incredibly cute baby/little girl kit by Scraps of Ellay. It's the counterpart to her adorable Thompson's Room kit that was released a couple weeks ago. I don't have a lot of little girl pictures but I did manage to snag a few of myself as a week tyke from some slides I scanned in of my parents. Editing them was a bit of a challenge but I think these pages turned out awfully cute!

The word art on the second one is by Wordart World by Jennifer. It was fun to do some girl layouts! This kit is on sale this week for 25% off so if you hurry, you can still grab it. You can see the full kit preview below. As well, Ellay has done up some additional parts (glitter, age markers and...my favorite...quilted papers). I've shown the quilted papers below - you can get these all as a bundle and save! Make sure you scroll down for the store link and some further excitement...

You can find these in the store here.

But...this weekend is also Ellay's birthday and, to celebrate, she is having a big sale that started today. Everything in her store is 38% off! See the flyer below and click here to go to her store.

I've done a little bit of other scrapping, but mostly simple P365 from 2009 stuff. I'm lazy tonight and don't feel like posting more LOs for now but I'll be back later this weekend, maybe with pictures or LOs or both!

Until next time...

1 comment: