18 March, 2010

Some Layouts I've Done...

I realize now that I haven't really posted much for layouts lately, other than my CT stuff so I figured it's time to show off some of the things I've done! I've done some pages I really like lately.

Here they are:

This one was for a speed scrap and is from our trip to Indianapolis.
Blue paper, mattes, glitter and rope - Greased Lightning by Scraps of Ellay
Staples - Just Scrap It by Scraps of Ellay
Striped paper, Checkered ribbon, float - Fabulous '50s by Kathy Winters Designs and Laurinda's Digiscraps
Alphas - Plain Alpha by Flowerscraps and Tiny Tin Alpha by Nibbles Skribbles

This next one is from the speed scrap at STS a couple days ago and I love how it turned out.
Kit - In His Pockets by Scrapalicious Cereal
Alpha - Plain Alpha by Flowerscraps

This was a challenge to feature green in your layout and I really love how it turned out!
Kit - Green Romance by Fanette Designs

This next set is a two page layout that I did for a motto challenge (Microsoft - Where Do You Want to Go Today?) featuring the snow storm we had in January. It snowed about 12" but our drifts were about 5' high in places!
Kit - Chocolate Frosted Snowflakes by Stolen Moments Designs
Template - CD#10 by Senovia Designs
Alpha - My Life by Stolen Moments Designs
Kit - Chocolate Frosted Snowflakes by Stolen Moments Designs
Template - CD#10 by Senovia Designs

This one was for a template challenge.
Kit - Lovely Mini by Eva Marina Designs
Template by WM2 Designs

This was of Xander's first dentist visit but I didn't actually get a shot of him in the chair that time!
Kit - Toothiness by Eva Marina Scraps and Creations by Rachel

I worked really hard to earn this kit free simply because I really wanted to use it to redo Evan's first bath page and I love how it turned out! This was a speed scrap, too.
Kit - In the Tub by TotallyD Designs
Torn Edge by Becky's Scraps

This was done for a scraplift over at Scrap Matters and I simple LOVE how it turned out. This is probably one of my all-time favourite pages.
Background paper, frame (recoloured) - Meliage by Petit Moineaux
Stitching - Hello Easter by Scrappy Cocoa
Greenery, flower stamp - Stop the Time by Melancolie
Seashells - Sea Life by Cajoline Scraps
Pearls - Remember Me by Sarah Bennett
Bow (recoloured) - Like No Other by Eva Marina Scraps

This one was also for a speed scrap but I think it turned out pretty cute.
Kit - Santa's List by Every Ever After Moment
Glitter - Thompson's Room by Scraps of Ellay
Tag - Beach Bum by Digi-Designs by Nicole
Alpha - Dandelion Dreams by A Work in Progress

There are several pages that I've been pretty happy with. Now, I've got pictures picked out for my next batch of weeks, I just have to edit and post. I hope I can do that sometime soon.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. The pages are really pretty. You are getting so good at this!! I'm jealous! (not really). But, I am jealous of your family photo from Christmas. Why can't we do that? Why is our family so camera shy? Aargh it is frustrating sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout on the First Dentist page. I'm totally going to scraplift that! :) I just want you to print another book off so I can look at them all together over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying hard to get Indianapolis done next!

    ReplyDelete