25 October, 2010

This Little Piggy

Hi there! It has been a long time but the days have been crazy busy with painting, birthday parties and the rest of life. I'm also trying to get my blogs organized. I want to leave this blog as my scrapping blog and start a new one as my family blog. I started one but I'm trying to get it pretty and stuff so I'm not sure when I'll get to posting there...hopefully soon because I have a ton of photos to share (and a lot of LOs)!

Anyway, this week, Scraps of Ellay has a new collab out. It's an adorable kit with KnittenJen Designs called This Little Piggy, which you can pick up right now at STS. I had a lot of fun working with this cute little thing and here is what I came up with:


Here is the full preview of this wonderful kit...

Hopefully I will be back soon with some photos for you on one blog or another because I have some really adorable ones!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment