22 July, 2014

Getting Some Things Done! Yay!!

Well, I don't know if I'm quite on track for my goal of having my photobook done but here are a few more pages I've completed...

Foodland Memories:

I love how this turned out.  I was so unsure but the grocery bag was ugly colours so I just turned it into a sketch and used it for the background.  I think it turned out really fun.
 Using:
Summer Sorbet by Tracy Martin Designs
Messy Stitches Pack 2 by Courtney's Designs
Rubber Stamp Alpha by Tracy Martin Designs
Taking Shape by Sara Gleason
Font: The SandraB

Honolulu Zoo:

These are the first spread that I did for our trip to the zoo.  The kit was just perfect and I absolutely LOVED that peacock paper.

Using:
{Wild Thing} by Paula Kesselring & Michelle Godin Designs
Art Play Palette Gather by Anna Aspnes
Inked Alpha by Val C. Designs
Two-Fold Template Pack by Little Green Frog Designs
Font: The SandraB

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment