03 July, 2014

Hawaiian Time!

These are a few layouts that I did in June but am just getting to posting now.  I'm actually making some progress on my Hawaii book but not as fast as I'd like!

Army Museum
Using:
U.S. Armed Forces: Air Force by Heather Roselli
Rolling Along by Chelle's Creations
My Basics: Black Alpha by Crossbone Cuts Designs
Fonts: The SandraB, KG This is Not Goodbye

Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk
Using:
Kb – Veneer freebie by KimB Designs
Mental Block Template Pack by Little Green Frog Desigsn
Fonts: The SandraB, ChunkFive, Frosting for Breakfast


Goodbye
This one is actually for a challenge at Oscraps this month (July) to scrap something sad.  You can find the challenge here if you're interested.
Using:
ArtsyKardz Wanderlust by Anna Aspnes
Platinum Paint No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
LoopdaLoop Travel No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Font: The SandraB

And that's all I've done in June.  Hopefully I'll get a lot more done in July or I'll be way off track!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment