08 September, 2009

New Kit for Autumn!

Hi all! We had an absolutely great long weekend up north! We went to my parents' place for the weekend and spent Saturday at the lake where I grew up. I really miss the scenery there. It really is nothing like the southern part of the province! It was kinda iffy looking in the morning but the clouds cleared and we had a wonderfully warm day. We went swimming, boating, playing in the sand and tubing! Xander even went tubing with me and my brother Jason. It was a two person tube so Xander just sat in the middle and he LOVED it!!

Anyway, now on to scrapping news. Scraps of Ellay is in the designer spotlight this week at STS and she is having a great big sale to celebrate! Everything in her store is 30% off until the 13th! What a great deal. You can click on the flyer to go to her store over at STS.

As well, Ellay has another freebie kit out this week. It has some really rich colours and beautiful elements. It's called Falling Into Autumn and is a collab with JennCK designs and Ivory Keys Designs (Susan - another CT member). I know it's a little early to think about fall but this way you'll have a gorgeous kit to scrap with when you do take those pictures! I've already noticed some falling leaves around here (sshhh don't tell). Check out these LOs that I did with the kit. The first is my new desktop and is using only Ellay's part:

The next one I did for a speed scrap over at STS tonight. I haven't been able to make many of those so it was great to be back. This uses pieces from all three kits!
You can pick up this freebie until the end of the week on Ellay's blog. She has links to both Ivory Keys' and JennCK's parts there, too. I don't seem to have a preview for Jenn's part but below you will see Ellay's and then Susan's parts.
Go grab them while you can!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment