21 September, 2009

Scrapping Stuff - It's been too long!

Well, the last week or so since I've posted have been really draining and exhausting so I haven't really been around. It's rare that I go this far between blog posts! I'm not really in a chatty mood at the moment, either, so for now - I'll just get to the scrapping. I'll try to be chattier later this week. Maybe I can even get some pictures edited and posted!

First off, I didn't get this posted last week because of the timing but Scraps of Ellay has a new kit in the store. It's called Diamond Lucy and is full of bright colours and fun elements. To be honest, I had a little inspiration block with this one but I got a couple LOs done and I really like them now!! First, my LOs:

This one was for an "artist inspired" challenge and the artist was Jackson Pollock. If you don't know who he is, he does splatter painting - google him - I think it's pretty neat! This kit worked perfect for it, too!

This next one started out as something totally different but I love how it turned out in the end!

Now, here is the kit and I have linked the picture to the store so you can go straight there and pick it up!
Now, Ellay has another kit out this week and this one's a freebie!! Due to all the same things that kept me from posting, I did not get a LO done with this (though I still REALLY, REALLY want to because it's gorgeous!!). Anyway, it's a little vintage and called Hands of Time. You can pick it up on her blog all this week! After that it heads to the store. Click on the image to head to Ellay's blog.

ANOTHER kit - this time from Eva Marina Scraps. A long time ago she released a kit called Like No Other - it's a gorgeous kit and I just loved it! Well, now she's packaged it with the add-on and created some new elements and papers to give you a gigantic and gorgeous kit. It's really pretty but the leather elements add a masculine touch, too! I'll be back with a LO later but here's the preview and you can click it to head on over to her store to pick it up!
OK, I'm caught up on the kits I need to tell you about and I'll update other stuff later!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment