15 November, 2009

Hard Rain's Gonna Fall (aka our summer this year)

Ha ha! Scraps of Ellay has a new kit out today called Hard Rain's Gonna Fall. It's a weather related kit but also has a bit of an inspirational side to it. It's really pretty and full of some very rich colours. I want to show you the two LOs I did with it and then I will give you thinks (plus she has a freebie)...

This first LO is for the song lyric challenge at STS. The song was November Rain by Guns 'n Roses and I thought it fit so well with both this kit and this picture.


This next one was for the recipe challenge at STS and I really like how it turned out. I don't usually use hearts but I like it here.

Now, here is the preview of this amazing kit.

You can pick it up here at Ellay's STS store. She also has some freebie papers on her blog here.

Also, I do have three weeks of photos edited I just haven't gotten them up here yet. I guess my week was spent on other things...(like editing the photos). We did also have some company but that's not unusual. I will try my hardest to get them up sometime this week. That's assuming that I don't get caught up in another project! However, I did scrap three pages this weekend so that came along well. I even really liked a couple of them! Oh well, back to work tomorrow...and grocery shopping. I do enjoy those five day weekends.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment