11 November, 2009

Just Scrap It

Well, before I get to the kit that I'm about to show you, I just want to remind everybody that today is Remembrance Day (at least here in Canada). I know for many of us, it's hard to remember as we didn't live through the last major war. The ones we have been involved in of late haven't really affected us at home...they're just far away conflicts. It is kind of strange to me because when Jason & I visited France in 2002, we went to Normandy and visited the D-Day beaches and some of the cemeteries. It was neat then, but I find that as I get older and farther away from that visit it seems to become more meaningful. To be honest, I'd love to go back again. But until then...Lest We Forget...

Anyway, now on to the scrapping kit. Scraps of Ellay has a new kit in the store called Just Scrap It. It's a bright coloured kit full of all sorts of fun things to play with (I really liked the little stars, in case you couldn't tell). Here are two LOs I did with it. (The calendar is from JW Digiscraps - that page was for the Desktop Calendar Challenge at STS).


I love how this one turned out:
You can see the preview below and can pick it up here at the store. She's also got some worn paper freebies on her blog. You can check those out here.

Here is the preview:
Well, I've already baked a cake, made Jell-O and started supper and it's only 10:55 a.m. ... and that was after the boys let us sleep in until 9 a.m. (they played together quietly until then!). It's a productive day so far but I have more to do.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment