14 December, 2009

Out With the Old!

I bet you thought I had fallen off the face of the planet! Well, it's December, so I think maybe I had! Xander's birthday went really well and I got everything done kinda on time! He had a lot of fun, especially with his Ewok forest cake (pictures will come later). Since then, it's been shopping, cleaning, baking and trying to get some CT stuff done! I've barely been on my computer while I've been at home and I still have a ton to do before we leave town on Thursday to head to my parents for Christmas with them! One of these days, life will slow down, right?

Anyway, Scraps of Ellay has a new kit this week and...guess what? It's a FREEBIE!! Not only is it a freebie but it's a COLLAB FREEBIE - with Deanna from FlowerScraps. It's a really cute New Year's kit. Now, I am not known for my staying up late on New Year's Eve, let alone actually going out. Generally, I watch a movie or something tame like that. However, this kit also goes great with my wedding pictures...so, here are the pages I've done.

This will be the January page on my 2010 calendar (assuming I get it done before January's over).

This one of our wedding party is for the scraplift challenge over at STS (when I finally get around to posting it there, anyway :) ).
Isn't this a gorgeous kit? You can see both previews below and they will be released in parts all this week.

Ellay's, which you can get here.

Deanna's, which you can get here.
Also, before you go, if you're a designer...STS is have a Designer Darling Contest. You can see the info on the poster below.
I'm not sure when it will be, but...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment