15 July, 2010

Scrapbooking...

Well, I've taken a bit of a break from scrapbooking due to the time I've been spending getting accustomed to having three kids, instead of two. I have done a few pages but they were mostly for a vacation book, which usually means I'm not as creative because I'm trying to get a million pictures on each page! However, I just finished this page for a challenge over at Scrap Matters and I thought the template was perfect for pictures of Jonathan's first smile. i thought I'd share the layout with you.

Papers - Baby on Board by Scraps by Andrea
Buttons - Someone to Love by Stolen Moments
String - A Bear's Winter by Kristi Westling
Charm - Baby Boy by A Work in Progress
Greenery - Orchidees by Corinne Designs
Date - Simply Dated v.8 by WM2 Designs
Alpha - Summer Come Early by Stacey Towers
Template by Stefanie

I really like how it turned out and I had a lot of fun doing it. It took me forever, too, because I usually only work with one kit or maybe two per page. This one I searched out things from a ton of places, as you can tell! Now to go post it on the forum!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment