19 May, 2009

Checking In

Hi all!  Just thought I'd stop by.  Vacation is going quite well (other than the exhausted, screaming kids...hee hee).  Actually, given how few and far between naps have been, the kids are doing really well.  However, when they're tired, they are always less compliant and less obedient.  We're somewhere in Idaho right now and will be on our way to Nevada and California in the next couple of days.  We've gotten to see some neat things so far.  Check them out on our travel blog.

I also wanted to remind eveyone that the May Flowers QP freebie will be coming down on Thursday (assuming I have internet ;) ).  Go pick it up while you still can!

Anyway, I have a lot more to say but I'm not going to right now.  Let me tell you, though, choosing a picture a day for my P365 is going to be tough!  I really don't know how I'll choose just one!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. You could put your faves in a pile and draw one out! I've done that before. Of course, it never works for me. I change my mind once I draw one ! LOL! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete