24 June, 2009

Tooting my Own Horn!

I don't yet have any more pictures edited for the blog so nothing to show at the moment...besides I should go do some work!!

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that my Sidewalk Art layout (see previous post) using Scraps of Ellay's Summer Lovin' kit, got Layout of the Day at One Single Seed!  I was so excited.  It's the first time I've ever gotten an honour like that!  I do really like that layout, too.  More and more, actually.  I love the colours.

Anyway, time to go do some real work now.  Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! You deserve it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations dear. I was going to create an account on the scrapbooking site in order to congratulate you, but then I got lazy...

    ReplyDelete