15 October, 2009

Some New Kits

Well, time has just about flown away on me. First, I have about three scrapbooking kits that I need to tell you about and then we'll get into what time has been doing and I even edited some pictures for you all tonight! I'll put those in a separate post, though.

First, the business. Scraps of Ellay has two new kits in stores (one was actually there last week - oops on my part!) The first was a mega kit called Cosmic Charlie (you can click on the previews to go to the store). I managed to get a page done with this kit and I really like how it turned out!!
This layout is of the day we left for vacation this year. I thought it went pretty well with this quote for a quote challenge!

The second kit is part of a collab with Jewel of Mad Genius Designs. They did a Halloween kit. Ellay went a little darker on her part while Jewel did a more fun portion. We don't do anything for Halloween so I did not have any pictures to scrap with this but you can click the preview to go check it out in the store.


The last kit is a charity kit that some of the STS designers put together to benefit the American Cancer Society. The colours were all picked to represent several of the different cancers. Pretty much everyone knows someone touched by cancer so help find a cure and go pick this kit up!

That's all the scrapping stuff for now. I'll be back with some pictures in a bit!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment