02 August, 2010

New (and Newish) Kits!

OK, I've been delinquent in posting again... What can I say? We've had company and swimming lessons and I've actually got a bit of cleaning and organizing done! I love when I seem organized and start getting projects done. I can't wait to actually be finished some (namely my bedroom and my Indianapolis photo book and cross-stitch afghan). I picked up my creative team work with Scraps of Ellay again so that has got me doing a bit more scrapping! I have two kits to share with you (since I forgot to post last Monday!)

This week's kit is perfect for summer and all the pool pictures that you have! It also has plenty of adorable elements and papers that can be used for more general pictures. Now, it just so happens that we're in the middle of swimming lessons and had been out playing in my sister-in-law's pool so my pictures are all pool related! The kit is called Jump Right In and is available at Stuff to Scrap. It's 25% off this week, too!! Here are my layouts:

First time Evan has taken swimming lessons (he's a Duck):

This one uses a template by WM[Squared] Designs.

Here's a preview of the whole kit:

This next is last week's kit (also available at Stuff to Scrap), called Waiting for the Stork. I figured this was the perfect kit for my return from maternity leave! It's a departure from Ellay's regular style as she has used pastels for this one but it turned out SO cute!! Here are my layouts and a preview of the entire kit!

These are "pictures" of Jonathan. Template is by Shel Belle Scraps.

This is when I was pregnant with Evan. I didn't have any pics of me pregnant with Xander so I made sure to get a few with Evan!

The whole kit:

There, now I'm caught up on my kits!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment