04 January, 2010

Scrappy News...

Well, I have some news for you...Eva Marina Scraps has out a new grab bag this week! It's out for a limited time only but is packed full of tons of goodies. There's a lot of stuff in there to help if you're doing P365 (some great frames, photomasks, elements and alphas), as well as a TONNE of other stuff. I'm just downloading it all now and sneaking a peak. I can't wait to work with it!! Hopefully I'll get some LOs done in the next couple days. You can go to Eva's store here to check it out!

Speaking of Enchanted Studio Scraps, they're turning 1 this month! There are big things going on and they're starting it off with a sale. Eva has her store 35% off until January 9th so hurry here and check out the great deals on gorgeous kits!!

Scraps of Ellay has a new kit out this week, too. It's a FREEBIE!! Not only that, but it's also a collab with Katie of Always Be Neighbors Designs. It's a fun kit with a mob theme! I didn't get a chance to work with it but you can check out the awesome LOs when you head over to Ellay's blog. It's really a fun, but still versatile kit. You can see a preview below.

Also, Stuff to Scrap has their January collab out. It's called You Color My World and is full of bright colours and creative elements. You can check it out in the store here and see the preview below. The quick pages are sold separately.



Hopefully, I'll be able to get some LOs and pictures done up this week but things are back to work and back to normal so I'll have to see when I make the time!! Also, we have doctor's appointments and play dates this week so it should be busy!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. He started putting the zuccini (sp?) around the edge, which is when I commented that it was pretty and he should be a chef, which is when HE told me to get the camera and thought of the title for the post!

    ReplyDelete