10 March, 2009

Spring is in the Sun

Did you see it this morning?  It was -30 C outside but I saw it on my way to work...spring was there!  I don't know if it was the angle of the shadows or the colour of the light but everything about the sunshine this morning said spring to me.  I expected that when I opened the car door at work the parking lot would be slushy and the sun would beat warm on my shoulders.  Even though I had started my car 20 minutes before we left the house...even though I would not consider wearing a skirt...even though I had felt outside when I dropped off the boys...still I saw it.  It peaked its head out.  Spring is coming!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your optimism!! Good to hear on a day like today. I'm praying this is the last of our cold weather and that spring is indeed around the corner! At least we will all truly celebrate its arrival this year! I don't think any season has ever been so longed for!

    ReplyDelete