26 April, 2009

All Sorts of Scrapbooking Stuff...

Well, first things first.  It's the beginning of another week and that means another wonderful freebie kit from Scraps of Ellay!  She has created a beautiful spring kit is all sorts of bright colours this week!  I loved this kit the moment I saw it.  Of course, it's called Spring Bling and who can resist a little bit of bling!  I did two layouts for this.  If you come back later this week, I will have a quick page for you too!  Now, here are my layouts:

Here is the preview of the kit and you can download it here at LA's blog.  Remember, her kits will only be free for a week so hurry over and download this!
There's also a TONNE of stuff going on over at the Stuff to Scrap Forum.  Remember, May 2nd is National Scrapbook Day and there is all sorts of fun going on!
I hope to see you over there for the party!

Also, if you're a designer, they're having a designer call over at Stuff to Scrap.  The new store is opening soon so if you're interested let them know!

That's all my news for now!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Aahh! Xander was so fat! I forgot how cute and pudgy he was! Still cute, just not so pudgy anymore!

    ReplyDelete