06 April, 2009

Butterflies Are Free!

It's time for another wonderful freebie kit from Scraps of Ellay!  She has teamed up with Stephanie from Scrappy Cocoa to create a retro kit called Butterflies Are Free.  I had a ton of fun playing with this kit - it has some very groovy items to work with!  Before I give you the links to their blogs, here are a couple of pages I did with this kit...

Using just Scraps of Ellay's part
And using both parts:

Now, here are their previews.  The blogs are linked after the previews.  Also, if you stop by tomorrow, some of Ellay's CT has done quick pages.  I will have some links up for you then.  I still haven't figured the uploading and zipping thing.  When I do, I'll start to do some quick pages, too!
Scraps of Ellay


I almost forgot...just in case anybody wants to check it out...there is a highly addictive speed scrap going on at the Stuff to Scrap forum on Wednesday evening.  Sadly, I can't make it but they are a ton of fun!!
And, if you play along, you get this great little freebie from Flower Scraps!

I think that's everything now!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. hey Sandra! Great blog!! I recognize your little guys! :)

    ReplyDelete