29 April, 2009

Spring Bling QP

Well, I've made another quick page for you all using Scraps of Ellay's wonderful kit Spring Bling.  Remember, it will be free for a couple more days so run on over to her blog here to pick it up!  Also, she is hosting a speed scrap April 30th over at the Stuff to Scrap forum at 1 p.m. MST.  I so wish I could be there, but since that is the last day of tax season, I will be at work instead.  Here is a peak at the flyer and participation prize, though.  Scroll down below it for the quick page!



Here is your quick page.

You can download it from 4shared here.

Don't forget that Saturday is National Scrapbook Day and we've got all sorts of fun over at Stuff to Scrap!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Apr. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for a beautiful freebie! I love the design, colors and details!

    ReplyDelete