02 July, 2009

Better Do My Job!!

OK.  It seems like, since we got back from vacation, life has been crazy!  (P.S. Happy Canada Day a day late!!)  I've really been slacking in my blogging, especially my designer's kits!!  I'm very sorry, ladies.  They have had some beautiful kits out lately and I want to share them with you!

First up is Eva Marina Scraps.  She released a new kit to the store yesterday, called Celebrate!  It's a beautiful, patriotic kit.  It started out as a July 4th  kit but, a couple of us CT members are Canadian.  Since there is not much out there for us, she decided to add some Canadian elements to this, too!  Isn't that wonderful?  You can pick up the kit in her store (it's 30% off in her store right now!).  See the preview below?
Eva's desktop challenge at STS this month was to create a patriotic desktop so I used her kit and created the desktop below:
I can't wait to work with it some more and show you the beautiful kit!

Scraps of Ellay has a couple of new kits out.  The first is a mini-kit freebie on her blog.  It's a July 4th kit, as well.  I haven't had a chance to work with this so I'll just have to show you the preview.  You can go to her blog to pick it up, if you like!
The next Scraps of Ellay kit was a direct to store release (BTW, all of her direct to store kits are on sale 30% off until July 15!! - go check it out here).  It was inspired by the Wizard of Oz and is a TON of fun!  It is called Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.  Check out the fun LOs I did with it!

This first one is totally out of my comfort zone.  I don't usually scrap in this style but I had to do an extraction for a challenge I was doing so I thought I'd give it a shot!

This next one was done using a template by Nibbles Skribbles.

Here's a look at the preview, too.  
I think that is all the CT posting I needed to get caught up on!  I hope you had a great Canada Day or will have a great Fourth of July!  We had a good time BBQing with friends!  What more could you ask for (even though we ran out of propane in the middle of cooking ;) )?  We also watching a mommy duck lead her ducklings through our yard on their way to the lake.  It was a good day.  I'll chat more later!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment