26 July, 2009

New Kits!!

First off, everyone who did the challenge got to move on in Scrapping Survivor so now we're on to the next challenge!  It's pretty exciting and I can't wait to do the next one.

It was a very busy weekend with much family and some friends and a little bit of football.  The game didn't go our way but some of them had fun (especially my brother-in-law who cheered for the OTHER team).  Xander fell asleep at the end of the 3rd quarter and slept through the very loud 4th quarter.  I think he's still a bit too young for football.  It moves a little slow than car racing!

Now that that is out of the way, I've got a couple of new kits to share with you.  The first one is a three-way collaboration between Scraps of Ellay, The Scrappy Kat and Nibbles Skribbles - three wonderful Stuff to Scrap designers!  They've done a wonderful kit called Tutti Frutti.  It's full of fun colours and really fun elements (lot of yummy, yummy fruit!!).  It is a freebie for this week ONLY!  You can start by picking up Lori's part and then there are links to The Scrappy Kat and Nibbles Skribbles parts there, as well.  There will even be a surprise later in the week!

Here is a page that I did using just Lori's part:
Aren't they just too cute?  I love the watermelon paper that I used to mat the little picture!

Here is Lori's preview - you can go to her blog here to pick it up:
Also, Eva Marina Scraps has a new kit out this week!  Eva has a big birthday coming up in August so she did this bright and fun birthday kit to help celebrate.  It's called 1-2-3 Blow! (cute name, eh?) and is available in the Stuff to Scrap store.  Here is a layout I did with the kit - this is my niece on her 5th birthday.
Here is a preview of the entire kit, which you can pick up at the store here.

It's late now and I should be on my way!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment