02 August, 2009

Greased Lightning!

Well, I've been incredibly busy lately.  Partly, participating in the Battle of the Creative Teams at DSA and Scrapping Survivor at GingerScraps has been keeping me busy.  I am one of ten with immunity this week for Survivor but I still have to do a layout and it's all about journalling - not something I do much!!

Also, home renovations have been progressing.  We tore the old, raspberry coloured shag out of our bedroom and laid bamboo hardwood.  It looks really good.  We (my brother and I) also got the popcorn ceiling scraped off.  There is just a spot or two that need some mud, then I can paint and everything, too!  It's very exciting to finally have a pretty bedroom!

Speaking of raspberries, I actually got to eat a few off my bushes!  A few strawberries, too, though the birds seem to be eating a few of those.  It's funny how Xander think they are so delicious off our busy but rarely eats them if I buy them!!

Anyway, the reason that I'm here is that Scraps of Ellay has a really cool new kit out called Greased Lightning!  It was inspired by the movie Grease (in case you couldn't guess) and is really awesome for all sorts of layouts.  I actually had the perfect pictures for this kit.  These are from our recent family vacation and were taken at Heritage Park in Calgary.

I love how they turned out!!  This kit is a straight to store kit but you can find it at the Stuff to Scrap store for 25% off until August 15th so head here to grab it!!  The full preview is below.


Speaking of Stuff to Scrap, there is a new August STS Designer collab.  It's really cute and perfect for all of those road trips you've taken or are going to take this summer.  It's called Route 66.  You can pick it up at the store here.  There's also a matching set of brag book pages.  You can check out the previews below.


I know that I've also been slacking on my P365 pictures but I promise I will be back with another installment (likely Tuesday!).

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment