20 August, 2009

QuickPage Freebie!

Hi all, sorry I'm late but I almost forgot about this!!  I was busy putting doors on cabinets this morning and then it was lunch time and we had to play DDR Disney Grooves for a bit!  But I'm putting it up now.

I've got a QP I've made for you from the LO I did with the kit Gypsy by Scraps of Ellay.  You can still pick this up on her blog for free until the end of the week!!  Here is a preview of the QP and the link to 4shared.
You can pick this up at 4shared here.

Thanks for looking and I'll have more pictures tonight or, more likely, tomorrow!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete